Thursday, July 21, 2011

A closer look at LIT...

Alright.... You think of LIT and what do you think of? Im getting weed, saying dumb shit and just random bullshit. All of that is right but its not what its ALL about.. I started LIT because I wanted something different. Something that I could run by myself and post whatever I wanted and say whatever I wanted. I wanted to start something to give scooter riding another image to look at instead of the basic little kid shit, super pros winning contests, and whatever else. I'm a big fan of the Baker/ Deathwish and Shake Junt skate companies. I just really like everything they do and make. Its raw, its dirty, its what I want to see. So that is kind of what LIT is based upon. LIT is about going out and having fun with your friends. Filming everything and anything. Getting as street as possible and just not giving a fuck!!! If your down with LIT then great! If your not go back to being a MGP fanboy or somethin we really dont care! I'm doin this for the homies and anybody out there who is looking for something off the trends of scooter riding.


Wouldnt be a LIT post without the BIG BITCH doin hoodrat thangs!


1 comment:

  1. who the hell you wrote that to? none of the trend whores are gonna look onto this site anyway, so you could've kept the im-doing-whatever-i-want-with-my-site unposted. I dont wanna see you comparing your site to other sites in any way, that bs is unnecessary. keep shreddin

    ReplyDelete