Tuesday, October 11, 2011

F#CKed 5! With Alex Steadman

PHOTO BY DYLAN KASSON. HE TOOK THIS PICTURE!!!!!
Alex has been around for a long time. I still remember watching him ride his driveway and his first videos. I used to hate him bc he never did anything but fakies and mannys. then idk wat happened but i really started to like his riding and ive liked him ever since. Pretty cool dude to, never met him before and he walks up to me and the first thing he says is... "show me the vx tattoo dude!" haha always legit. Alex Steadman.




1. The Proto Shop- It's where the magic happens. I'm not sure if you believe in magic, but if you do, this is a different kind of magic.


2. Kids- Well, I teach them, but I don't know about having them. I'd be way more down to have boys, because with boys you only have to worry about one dick, but with girls you have to worry about all the dicks. That's just a crazy idea to take responsibility of another human being's life.


3. Dreads- So lame. I can't believe I lived eight years of my life weighed down and looking dirty. They were actually clean, but that didn't matter to everyone in the world who knew nothing of dreads. Short hair is where it's at.


4. French Toast Mag-
Well I'm French so I guess I'll rep it. As Andrew said, "Those French people really like their baked goods." Silly name, good idea, pretty good execution. I think the sport is still too young for legitimate print magazines because there are only a few companies that can put out a good advertisement.

5. Mini Video 1- I'm not sure if I should talk about mine, or Mini Video 1's in general. I can't really remember mine, I know it was filmed with a Hi-8 camera, all AZ, not many real spots, and a lot of indian givers. Not much has changed because I still don't do many real tricks but the cameras and spot are a little nicer. I don't do a many manual 180s as I used to which is a pretty huge bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment