Sunday, November 13, 2011

F#CKed 5! With Dylan Kasson


tom hoying took this

Dylan Kasson... Well i could go on and on about this guy and quote him all day long but ill try to keep it short. you either love him or hate him. hes straight forward and if he doesnt like something he is going to tell you haha. He might be the most legit and hardest working street rider there is. Like you guys have no idea what his spot game is like unless you have rode with him. Filming with kasson is always the best becuase your going to push yourself to get something good, because hes not gonna let you film something super whack. Oh and he is the dankest photographer there is. So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Yesssssssssssssssss..... Heres his F#CKed 5. Read it. It's good.



1. BMX- I just don't understand it. I grew up riding where the only thing people did at the skate park was skate, and that will always be my favorite. "Bike tricks" on scooters are so bad like inverts and turn downs.



2. Weed- That shit has ruined a lot of peoples life's and made a lot of people quit riding that I would like to see keep riding.


3. Supreme- It's cool I guess if you're into that shit......


4. Planes- The most efficient type of transportation. The airport is one of my favorite places to be.


5. Subway- It used to be good but I ate it too much. Now I just eat the veggie burgers for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment