Monday, December 19, 2011

F#CKed 5! With Tom Kvilhaug




.

Tom K has come a long way the past year or two. He is super gnarly and can get down with the smith grinds. He took one of the most well known slams ever on a scooter. dont know if hes hyped about that or not... but when you say tom k the first thing i think of is that 16 stair. haha his last tilt edit was dankkk and hes not slowing down. This is his F#CKed 5.


1.16 Stairs- Idk about that 16, I mean I was stoked I even tried it , but the fall was pretty gnarly I guess. But waking up in the hospital might be the weirdest thing ever haha.

 

2. Endub- The NW might be the sickest. Like the spots are so good, but I was definitely not stoked on all the park rats. I mean every kid in the NW is 100% park.

 

3. Water- is dope. It is definitely the thing I drink the most.

 

4. Plywood- is dope for Jerry riggin spots, but make sure it's think enough cause having you front wheel bust through on big shit blows haha.

 

5. 3D- is wack. I hate that shit haha. It makes me like car sick haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment