Thursday, May 10, 2012

F#CKed 5! With Izzak Mellar






izzak is one of my favorite scooter riders ever. and he is crazy as fuck.  he has progressed more than anybody i have ever known. i met him 2 years ago on transit 2 and i thought he was just some scooter kid and whatever but then he acutally kept riding and started killling it and hucking himself down anything. hes chill as fuck to hang out with and he might one day be better than his master jordan jasa. maybe....


1. The Ghetto

pretty much my home, got kicked out because my parents didn't have insurance and were afraid kids would get hurt and sue them, so pretty much like every street spot kick out.

2. Mcwhips


the better version of fingerwhips, nobody does them anymore and i've had one in the past like 3 videos of mine but a lot of people don't even notice, but fuckit it's gnarly.

3. ritz crackers


snack on those things so hard when i'm out of food they're so good.

4. milwaukee




i've never even been there dude but the spots and D.I.Y parks there and it makes me so god damn jealous of jordan always going without me.

5. i got 99 problems but a ____ aint one


anal penetration

No comments:

Post a Comment