Wednesday, September 14, 2011

F#CKed 5! With Tyler Wheeland!


This F#CKed 5 is with my good friend Tyler, The Wallrider, AKA Twhee AKA Tyler Wheeland. He might be one of my favorite people ever to chill with, from jokes upon jokes to serious BRO to BRO talks in the backyard its always a good time with Tyler! Check out his thoughts!




1. Wallrides- Funnest thing to do on a scooter for sure.



2. Chicago- Favorite city to scooter through besides Los Angeles. Sea Walls and scooter girls. Also TDadd lagging and Yemesh being the idiot.


3. High School- Worst years of my life. But also the best years of my life. wat.


4. Tyler, The Creator- Music made with passion and hard work. OF rules.


5. Magic- haha Harry Potter is my favorite thing in the entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment