Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jordan Jasa gets on TILT!


Well its offical now, Jordan Jasa is the newest member of the TILT crew! Jordan is one of my best friends and I am so hyped that he is on the team! Not only is he one of the most amazing riders I have ever seen he is fun to chill with to. Which is perfect for the TILT team! I did a little interview with him to see whats up with the choice to switch to TILT Scooters!


Josh- Jordan, you just quit Blunt which is one of the biggest companies in the world right now. Why did you pick TILT out of all the other companies out there?

Jordan- I wanted something that was rider owned, not a big corporation type or scooter dad company. I wanted to be on a team with riders I actually ride with and whom with I can agree upon certain things, and most of all just guys I can call my good friends. Tilt offers all that, as well as American made high quality parts I can trust.


The TILT shop outside of Chicago, IL

Josh- I totally agree with that, so I'm guessing kids are wondering what other parts your going to be riding since TILT at the moment makes forks, pegs and is testing wheels.

Jordan- Haven't quite figured everything out but I should be getting a Phoenix Reventon deck to review for Inside and I'd like a nice set of T bars. And of course ODI longnecks for lyfe.

Josh- So with you just joining the team can we expect a TILT edit from you soon?

Jordan- Hopefully yeah. I've been filming since before summer started so I'm nearly done, just need one last clip. After that yourself and I are gonna be making the dopest edit, like no games.



Josh- Hell yea our Midwest TILT split edit! That is going to be so dank! What in the future do you see for Tilt seeing how it is one of the fastest growing companies out there right now?

Jordan- Well like you said earlier we're testing wheels and this latest batch seems to be a winner, so I'm guessing a little bit of tweaking and they'll be out soon. Then next year decks and bars? And of course some legit videos from the team. Everyone knows how to film so I'm excited to see what we can do.



Josh- Thats what I'm sayin! So any last words?

Jordan- First, thanks to Collin and Josh for giving me the opportunity to get on the team. Thanks to everyone else who's helped me along the way and who's doing it right in this sport. Also, kids, ride for fun, ride with style, ride for life.

Josh- Hell yea man! Welcome to the team!

Jordan- Thanks Josh for doing the interview with me too haha, glad to be here.

http://www.tiltscooters.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment