Saturday, August 13, 2011

F#CKed 5!

Alright so im startin somethin new on LIT called F#CKed 5! This is going to be when I say 5 different words to a rider and they say somethin back. Its just random shit. Most of it wont even have to do with riding whatever comes to my mind! Just that easy. The first person to have a F#CKed 5 is the tall ass homie for WI Matt Rittler!!!





Josh- 1. Myspace.

Matt- Made for normal people in the late 2000s then became dumb when everyone realized that it was basically a place for people to creep one another and moved on to facebook. Like I am on right meow.



Josh- 2. Proto.

Matt- Basically dominates the sport and all the kiddies who think they are bad ass and hate need to move on and realize that they are doing nothing but helping the community. And they have something better to do then ship your bars...... Reference to a picture that some of you may not understand.



Josh- 3. Beanies.

Matt- Jordan Jasa Has a diaper on his head. Spicy sweet chili doritos.




Josh- 4. Ohio.

Matt- Is the example of a state that really wanted to be cool and big but just missed it and got beat out by many different states. Plus the people there are always trying so hard.



Josh- 5. Fishing

Matt- so basically fishing to me is a way to relax and unwind after a nice hard week of life. Now I only fish like twice a year because my life is not that hard. And Btw I am the best fisherman to ever ride a scooter if you would like to challenge me We can duel it out ANYWHERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment